My look this week is all from one of my favorite stores, Charlotte Russe!!! So I have never been much for lace, but I LOVE this black, lace long sleeved top. They have them in multiple colors and I have seen a lot of lace on the red carpet already this year. You never would guess that lace and leather would go together, but I had to pair the top with this black and hunter green leather jacket...just for fun. There are zippers on the sleeves as well as across the front.. It's fitted at the bottom and very comfortable to wear for shopping or a fun dinner with friends. Since I love riding motorcycles, I added black boots to this look to make it more "biker chick". So go out and get your lace on and release you inner bad girl with this trendy leather jacket.
Black, long sleeve lace top - Charlotte Russe
Black and hunter green leather jacket with zippers - Charlotte Russe
Dark blue, skinny jeans - Charlotte Russe
Makeup - Arbonne
www.arbonne.com
Photography - Pink Umbrella Designs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Umbrella-Designs-Joplin/583747445015238
Photography - Pink Umbrella Designs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Umbrella-Designs-Joplin/583747445015238




No comments:
Post a Comment