Popular Posts

Kimra's Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dash-ing Style

 
 




 
 
What an amazing weekend! Getting ready for my first post for you fashion klubbers, was definitely the highlight of my weekend.  It was so hard choosing one style to share with you this week, because there are so many amazing, yet affordable, styles out there.  It's true!  The outfit I chose this week is one you can wear for just about any occasion.  Lace is in right now and this Kardashian Kollection top has lace and other detailed designs all over! The skinny jeans are also from the Kardashian Kollection and the cut out pattern towards the bottom is very unique from other typical jeans.  I paired a black heel from Guess with this outfit, which makes it more sexy and flirty.  I chose to wear my hair up in a wrapped bun, so I didn't take away from beautiful detail in the top. 
As you can tell from the photo shoot...I HAD A BLAST! And I look forward to what the future holds for this blog.  I hope that these fashion ideas inspire you to look your absolute best, no matter where you go and know that you don't have to spend a lot of $$$$ to look like a star. 
 
Black/white top & black skinny jeans with cut out design-
 
Black heels - GUESS @ Ross Dress for Less -
 
Makeup -
 
Photographer -
Pink Umbrella Designs
 


2 comments:

  1. The detail on these pants are so great!!! Great outfit all around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I love the detail as well...so unique! I hope to see more styles like this. I appreciate you reading and following my blog!!!

      Delete