Popular Posts

Kimra's Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Be A Star

Thank you to everyone for your love, support and feedback from my first fashion blog post! Everyone has me so pumped up, I couldn't wait another day to post another outfit.  So here it is!!!
 
 
For a long time I have wanted star pants...and all I have to say is...I LOVE THEM! They are straight leg jeans, from the Kardashian Kollection, and you can definitely wear them with any outfit.  I paired them with brown boots for the winter, but as spring gets closer, I would definitely pair them with some red heels to match the top.  The red top came from Express and it's beautiful!!! Red is my favorite color and with Valentines Day coming up, it's the perfect fit.  This outfit I would wear out for a fun day with my friends, shopping, lunch...you know, the usual day of a Missouri girl.  When it comes to jewelry I'm very simple.  I paired this white, Charlotte Russe bracelet with the outfit and I think it's just enough to match with the stars on the pants.  I would recommend choosing any color of top from Express with these pants and matching heels.  With these pants, the mixing and matching possibilities are endless!!!

Skinny star jeans - Kardashian Kollection @ Sears -
 
Red blouse - Express
 
White and gold bracelet - Charlotte Russe
 
Makeup - Arbonne
www.arbonne.com

2 comments:

  1. Not sure my previous comment posted. I wasn't signed in. You make everything look good! Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrece!!!! And you make my pictures look good!

    ReplyDelete