Fashion Klubbers,
It is I! Your fearless fashion leader! I'm posting this to thank each and every one of you for reading, viewing, liking, not liking (yes, I mean it) my blog! I appreciate all of the feedback I have been getting and the inspiration you've ALL given me. Without you guys, I wouldn't have the drive to continue to keep posting every week, but when I see my page views inching closer and closer to 1,000 each week, it makes my heart jump!
I wanted to write to all of you and ask if there's any outfits you're struggling with to put together or events that you can't decide what to wear or where to get it! We all have different body types and want to wear what makes us look good and feel good. So this month I'm asking you to post below any comments or questions you might have! If there's an outfit you want to see on my blog let me know!
Again, thank you for EVERYTHING and continue to share my blog with your family and friends to spread the fashion inspiration around! Stay tuned to my Valentines Day look I will be posting very soon!
This is my new fashion blog to share my ideas with those that need fashion inspiration! At the end of each blog I add the websites, so you can conveniently click & purchase the same styles!!! You deserve to look and feel your best everyday!
Popular Posts
-
Thank you to everyone for your love, support and feedback from my first fashion blog post! Everyone has me so pumped up, I couldn't wait...
-
I can't tell you how ready I am for Spring! Wedges, heels, sandals, dresses, shorts, tank tops - anything but cold temperatures! This C...
-
My look this week is all from one of my favorite stores, Charlotte Russe!!! So I have never been much for lace, but I LOVE this bla...
-
It's almost upon us...VALENTINES DAY!!!! Everyone has been posting dresses online, but I wanted to do something different this year. Wh...
-
What an amazing weekend! Getting ready for my first post for you fashion klubbers, was definitely the highlight...
-
It's been a couple of crazy weeks but I'M BACK! Here is another cute look you shouldn't live without. CARDIGAN CARDIGAN CARDIG...
-
Good afternoon fashion klubbers! This is my first day creating my blog and I'm so excited to get started. The purpose of this blog will...
-
Fashion Klubbers, It is I! Your fearless fashion leader! I'm posting this to thank each and every one of you for reading, viewing, lik...

No comments:
Post a Comment